Seal of Geryon
The seventh and final remaining seal keeping the Veil intact, it may only be destroyed at the Mount of the Seven Stones. The Seal of Geryon was hidden by Aegeon Dexter in the barrow mounds of Kent, before his untimely and mysterious death. The seal was discovered by the Bleak Academy in 1378, but was promptly stolen soon afterwards by Settite Heretics who had infiltrated the Bleak Academy and posed as necromancers. It is currently believed to be in the possession of Sir Joram Param, a member of Equitis de Acontia, an organization which intends to sunder all of the seals and empower themselves by subjugating the diabolic host. However, his last missive to Methos of Shane indicated that he was going to keep the seal safe. His intentions for it remain unclear.
The origins of the Seals are shrouded in mystery. The seventh seal was named for the Sceradic city in which it was reputed to have been guarded in the wake of the Darkening. The Demon Wars marked the fall of the Sceradic empire and the disappearance of the Seven Seals.